Having a Nonna in your home is more than having another pair of hands. They have raised their own families and have the experience that only years of spending time with children can give. They know what it takes to have the household running smoothly. Every family is different and what you need will depend on you and your children's routine. In addition to pick-up from school or kinder, your Nonna can help with homework/readers, folding laundry, cleaning up breakfast dishes, cooking dinner and even taking the kids and your pooch for a walk.
A Nonna is a great idea if:
- You struggle to make it to pick-up at daycare/after school care
- You don't want your children to do after school care every day of the week
- You need childcare and help with household chores
- You want to come home to everything being sorted. Including dinner!
Your Nonna will collect the kids from school, give them a snack and help with homework. Nonna will pop on the dinner (you tell us the sorts of meals you like) and you come home to calm.
Our Nonna's have:
- Insurance - including third party liability, professional indemnity and work cover - for your peace of mind
- Working with Children Checks
- First Aid certificates (where this is not current we will advise Nonna is undertaking)
In addition, some of our Nonna's have specialty skills such as:
- Breastfeeding counselling
- Doula experience
- Special needs experience
- Experience with Autism
- Teaching experience
- Nursing experience